Employment at Pitman Creek
Be part of a locally owned company that is Committed to Superior Customer Service.
Pitman Creek is always looking for people looking for a great career opportunity. Our company has many different types of opportunities within our organization to grow personally, and potentially grow within our company.
If you are looking for a chance to be part of a locally owned company committed to superior customer service, please check out the opportunities within our company below.
Hard copies of the application can also be found at headquarters. Please contact Jim Bowman with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 859.439.2004.
If you are applying for an office or management position, please complete this Computer Literacy Questionnaire in addition to the Employment application.
Sales Representative Job Duties:
Serve customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to contact existing or potential sales outlets.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on territory and customer sales.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications.
Pitman Creek is the leader in the distribution of Bass fishing tackle in the sporting goods industry. Supplying tackle to over 2,400 retail stores nationwide, we are committed to superior customer service resulting in tremendous growth year after year. Based in Danville, KY; Pitman Creek ensures prompt and same day order processing/shipping partnering with our vendors and retailers located throughout North America and abroad.
To apply email resume and completed application to Johncarman@pitmancreek.com, or come by our Danville location from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday; applications are located at the front desk.
Danville, KY 40422
Pitman Creek is seeking energetic individuals for many different types of Warehouse opportunities.
Warehouse Worker Skills and Qualifications Required
Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, and .
Position Duties may include
Preparing orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
Maintain inventory controls by collecting stock location orders.
Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.