Senior Graphic Designer
Jennifer Guthrie joined PCW in Dec. 2007 and lives in Danville with her husband and 2 children. She is a graduate of the Savannah College of Art and Design and enjoys anything creative, and challenging.
Jennifer is in charge of Pitman Creek's graphic design and photographed materials for print and web.
Photography Requirements for Manufacturers:
Products with photographs typically sell better than those without.
- Photo files should be 2000 pixels minimum tall or wide. Label each photo file using their individual part numbers (this takes the guess work out)
Photos should be shot on a white background.
Files should include a clipping path or the background should already be 0/0/0/0 white.
- Logo files should be created using Illustrator and should be sent as .eps or .ai files for best results.
Please send your logos in RGB or CMYK (instead of spot colors) and B/W.
- You may email files below 5mgs but anything above should be posted to an ftp site or burned to disc and mailed to our warehouse attn: Jennifer Guthrie.
- Please send links, via email, to any product videos you have posted on YouTube.
- Also, please send links, via email, to any consumer rebates you have posted online, and the expiration date applicable.